Friday, November 29, 2013

Hand Turkeys

I like to doodle. Always have. I've been a doodler for as long as I can remember.

I remember making BIG scribbles on pages and then filling in all the holes with patterns and colors when I was in kindergarten. I did pages and pages of them. Come to find out...those things are called "Zentangles" now. Guess I was a head of my time. LOL

Well, now, my doodles and scribbles have evolved. I would hope so after 50 years. (See some of my "zentangles" from a few years ago...click here.)

I've been seeing lots of hand turkeys this week...guess cuz it's Thanksgiving time. DUH! LOL :)
It made me want to do one. So here is my interpretation of a hand turkey.



Ain't it cool!!!! I see a series developing.

Gobble! Gobble! Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!




No comments:

Post a Comment