Thursday, December 29, 2011

FO: January Baby Sweater and Booties


Voila! It's finished...and just in time!! I got the January Baby Sweater AND Booties all finished...seamed and ends woven in and buttons sewn on. It's going to be hard to part with it but it's going to a good home. :)



I ended up using +/-2 skeins of Crystal Palace's Panda Cotton in Royal Purple with 3mm DPNs. It's a wonderful blend of bamboo and cotton. Perfect for a Texas baby.



The sweater is Lankakomero's Baby Outfit.  I didn't make the pants that go with it as I had planned.


And the ADORABLE booties were designed by a friend of mine. They are Shirley Ruffle Baby Socks from Christine Olson Originals. They are super easy and definitely a baby must-have!!! What can I say...They're just TOOOOOO CUTE!!!


So...NOW what do I do?

4 comments:

  1. I cannot seem to be able to download the ruffled socks pattern. Can you tell me how you managed it?
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I didn't realize Nimblestix was no more. I know the designer. You can contact her here about any questions you might have. I've totally forgotten how I made those. LOL (http://christineolsonoriginals.blogspot.com/2009/08/shirley-ruffled-baby-socks.html?m=1)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete