Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Project of 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



What a better way to start 2012 than with a new gorgeous project! I'm testing beautiful new crochet pattern called Blossomy by Michelle Blohm. She is so talented!!

This new pattern is for a fingering weight crocheted scarf. I'm using mmmmmMalabrigo Ravelry Red sock yarn and an F-hook (cuz I couldn't find my G). You just need one skein (about 400 yards).

Y'all need to watch for this pattern to hit KnitPicks and the internet soon!

Hopefully I'll have this finished this week. I have to go back to work and that just really eats into my fiber time. BUT it's almost time for football! Got to gather up my project and grab the comfy chair to curl up and watch my boys beat the Titans and crochet.

Wishing everyone a FABULOUS 2012 – I'm hoping for LOTS of CHANGE this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment