Sunday, December 4, 2011

Almost Finished!


YAY! The January Baby Sweater is almost done!! It is blocking now. All that's left will be to sew up the side seams. This is a super easy pattern by Lankakomero. There was only one place in the pattern for the.Baby Outfit that through me. It must have been in the translation. It said to "hop over" -- It must be a Finnish technique :P

Now I'm working on matching booties and maybe a hat. We'll see how motivated I get about making the hat.

I loved knitting with Crystal Palace's Panda Cotton. It's scrumptious!

1 comment:

  1. hi there!!! I know this is years after your post. I was looking for this pattern in Ravelry, it gives me the same link you post but it is a broken link... is there any way that you still have the instructions and would you share them? Thank you very much! Irene

    ReplyDelete