Saturday, November 26, 2011

What to do after Thanksgiving?

...KNIT! ...CROCHET! ...NAP!


I made a wash mitt...dishcloth...dust mitt... A RAINBOW! LOL

Started out as a kid's wash mitt but it grew. And grew. And grew. Until it became an adult sized dust mitt/dishcloth/wash mitt. Heck! The only thing I do know it that it was fast and fun to make! It's made from Sugar 'n Cream 100% cotton yarn.




I think I want to make more of these. But next time, I'm going to have some pattern modifications. The pattern made it in two pieces (front and back) and then you had to seam it together. Next time, I'm crocheting it in the round and maybe from the fingertips up. It' would be MUCH easier that way...cuts out a step or two and LOTS of end weaving.

Watch out their friends and family!!! This could end up in YOUR stocking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment