Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spry Hat from Knitty

Not like I have any UFOs to finish...I had to cast on another project!!! LOL I think it is all the brown I've been knitting lately. I needed some color in my life. Don't think about the primary colored socks I'm crocheting or the teal and orange lapghan I'm making or the purple butterfly shawl I'm knitting. NO!!! I need color!! bwahahahahahahaha!

I really liked the Spry Hat in the 2010 Fall Knitty. I just happened to have 3 skeins of Noro Shirakaba in Fushia that was yelling at me, "KNIT ME! KNIT ME!!" So I did. This yarn is soooooo soft. 42% silk, 40% cotton, 18% wool.

So far, I have the ribbed band finished. Now it's time to separate my balls. Sounds a little personal to me.
Now I'm think I might have to do a matching scarf for the hat...I hear Webs calling my name to get just a tad more to make a scarf. Drats. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment