Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dragonfly Shawl

Man, this was a LONG time in the queue!! This project had accidentally gotten pushed back in the stash and "lost" in the tubs of stash. Oooooopsie!! I ran across it a couple of weekends ago while sorting some yarn. I only had about 6 rows left to do and to add fringe...it's an EASY project.

Voila! It is done!! First finished object for 2011. Only 4-5 years late!!! ROFL!!!
It's an easy pattern. Straight knit with a few rows of k1, yo. It's the yarn that makes it. I used 6 different yarns:

I think it is going to be a scarf. It works great with my red coat and white blouse. Remind me to tell you the story of my red coat in a sea of black coats some day. bwahahahahaha!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I always think I will make something like this, but the uneven yarn gauges throws me every time. I can't stand it to not be uniform! Call me Anal and Retentive.

    ReplyDelete