Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wavy Red White & Blue Lapghan

Have you known a knitter or crocheter that only had ONE project going? Of course not!! I'm the same way. I've got my Stained Glass Window socks going. (I must have socks on my needles and I love fair isle.) AND...since I finished my Uber Granny Square lapghan...I had nothing on my crochet hooks. :( Total sadness. LOL

So...I started a new lapghan for Give A Stitch. It's red, white, navy and light blue in a zig zag, wavy pattern. It's going super, super fast. I'll do a 30x30 zig zag square then add a border until it's about 40x40 square.


The yarn was all donated to Give A Stitch. THANK YOU Beth, Penny and Gail!!! Give A Stitch is making lapghans to donate to wheelchair-bound vets at Brooke Army Medical Hospital in San Antonio.

1 comment: