Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Going Campin'!!!

Well...Sorta. My idea of roughing it is staying at Motel 6. I'm going to CAMP LOOPYKeep the comments to yourself...I know I'm loopy!! :P

See...It's a knitting camp and we have monthly goals. If you make all three project challenges, you get 20% off your camping supplies, double your camp shopping points, AND at the end of camp you get a Fall project kit with Wollmeise!!!


I got my yarn ordered ... Madelinetosh Vintage from Loopy Ewe in...
Lepidoptra

and Iris

The challenge this month is to use two colors to make a shawl or scarf to keep you warm around the campfire. My plan NOW is to knit a houndstooth scarf. You know...that can always change. Maybe I do a reversible brioche scarf. Who knows what I'll end up with. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment