Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's BIRTHDAY Time!!

The cake is NOT a lie!! Absolutely delicious chocolate cake with a Bavarian cream filling topped with luscious chocolate icing and chocolate shavings. Talk about chocolate overload!!

Monday was a wonderfully fun day. My co-workers DEFINITELY had a blast. As you can tell, my cube was wrapped, decorated, bombed...covered...in rolls and rolls of streamers and balloons. I did get my exercise (and worked off that cake!) by limbo-ing to my desk everytime I needed out OR in. Word of advice: One must plan potty breaks accordingly! There was one advantage to the wrapping...no one could come in. :) This could come in handy during flu season this Fall. LOL!

Here's the view from within my cozy nest. You can just barely see the stack of afghans Give A Stitch has been working on. We've got about 12 afghans completed and a few more in the works.

My birthday was GREAT!!! Thank you for making it so special!!!!! <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment