Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yarn Glutton

I admit it. I have a problem. I am a confirmed yarn-aholic... yarn glutton... yarn gourmand... yarn snob. Whatever you want to call it. I love yarn.

That being said... I went to the craft fair today where the wonderful people I bought yarn from Thursday night we selling more yarn. What did I do? Walk on by? No. Just say "hi!"? No. That's right... bought more yarn.

- Debbie Bliss Pure Silk (pink)

- Berroco Glace' (sprig, fawn and pesto)
- On Line Alpha (100% Egyptian cotton - tan)
 

Jack Cat had to inspect the bargains. It was met quite tastely with his approval. I had to keep him from trying to eat the Pure Silk. damn cat.

THEN when I get home, there's a box on my front porch. Hmmm...wonder what it could be? DUH!!! It's MORE yarn!!!!! I forgot I had ordered yarn for sweaters for me. I want something I can toss in the washer/dryer that won't cost an arm and a leg. JoAnn's had Caron's Simply Soft on sale. The plan is to make Nora's Sweater out of the Autumn Red; Eadon in the Ocean (right); and, Victoria out of the Pagoda (left). This should keep me busy for a few years. LOL :P


Wonder what will come in the mail NEXT week!?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment