One of my favorite designers, Andrea, has created a new Jane Austen-esque cap pattern that I am testing for her... Lady Chadwick Cap. It is wonderful!
I just started it this weekend. It's a fantastic pattern...and easy! It's got a gorgeous cable band (I'm a sucker for cables) that buttons.
Yarn for this project is Louisa Harding Kashmir Aran. mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! FABULOUS! It's a beautiful teal.
My gauge is always goofy. I had to frog the a couple of times before I got it right. Ended up using US 9s for the headband. Got going on the crown portion but then I was TOO loose. GEEZ!! Go figure. LOL! Now I have frogged the crown and dropped down to US 8s. This will be interesting. Hope I don't screw it up again. :P
It's going to take about 200 yards...so about 3 balls of the Kashmir Aran. I'll have just enough in my stash for a pair of matching mittens/fingerless. HINT!! HINT!! Get busy, Andrea!