Sunday, November 15, 2009

What shall I knit now?

Now that I have finished my Bizarre Bazaar Socks and a couple of Skully bags...I have no UFOs (well sorta).

Last year my boss showed me this wrap that she really liked in a catalog. It was 18" wide by 60" long and had one gorgeous button on it. So I think I've decided to make that for her for Christmas. Yes...I know...only 40 days until Christmas and I better get off the computer and get to knitting.

I found a similar pattern at http://www.swakknit.com/ for this 3-Button Wrap. I needed something to tell me about where to put the button hole. One thing great about this pattern is the three buttons and one buttonhole. She'll have three ways to wear the wrap. I using Berroco's Vintage Wool in chocolate. This is wonderful stuff to knit with...and it feels great! I just found these awesome beach rock buttons on Etsy that she'll love and go great with the wrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment