Saturday, January 12, 2013

Awesome Friends!

Over four years ago, I was stumble into a knitting forum and things haven't been the same sense :)

We've bonded over common hobbies and ideals and values. We've become forever friends. We're BunkerBabes.

This week I had a wonderful surprise from one of the very talented BunkerBabes...just because. :) 

A sock monkey tape measure!!!!!!!

O.M.G.  I LOVE IT!!!! It is so me cuz I am "the monkey".


It's a perfect gift from a perfect friend. Thank you!!!!!
Every time I use it, I will always think of you.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! :D

    I nominated you for a Liebster award, whatever that is. lol. Don't feel obligated, but it's one of those things where you answer some questions, and then ask some of your own to some other bloggers. Details are here: http://christineolsonoriginals.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete