Friday, July 8, 2011

Loopy Goodies!

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I got a box of goodies today!!!

As you know, I'm going camping at Camp Loopy. It was time to order yarn for Project 2's cabled mittens or socks. I ordered some GORGEOUS Madelinetosh Vintage Scarlet to make either Celtic Moonrise Mittens or Cabled Cuff Mittens or these fabulous Aran Delight Mittens. Well my yarn came today...and then some!!!

Oh my goodness!!! I was just expecting my beautiful red yarn but when I opened the box...out came the BAG (literally) of goodies from Loopy Ewe! I HEART Loopy Ewe!! 


Check out what all I got...


Besides the Madelinetosh I ordered, I got a fabulous bag, a skein of squishy soft Sereknity Suga Plum, Lacy Pillar Socks pattern, a calendar AND Tootsie Rolls!!!  How AWESOME is that?!?!?!?

Update on my Camp Loopy Project #1:
Project 1 started out as  reversible houndstooth and stripes scarf and got frogged. Then I started a beautiful Diamond Loopy scarf and I frogged it. I just wasn't happy with how the colors were working with either scarf. I decided something was missing...another color! My Project #1 has now become a Bohemian Scarf. It's cool! I'll post pictures when I finish it early next week. I love how it's turning out!!

In the meantime...if you haven't been to Loopy Ewe, you should go check them out RIGHT NOW!!!

1 comment: